This is my very first public blog post so it is going to be a rather short first post. I've (finally) decided to use this medium and share the construction process of a 4-channel RC plane, which I built and flew many years ago. Even though I recycled the old plane I still have the blueprints, and if anyone is interested copies can be downloaded from OUTERZONE (here).

The original design is a simple 3-channel plane that has an optional aerobatic wing for a 4-channel model. My plan is to create a hybrid of the two: build a wing with a smaller dihedral angle and add ailerons. I'll describe the design and build changes as I progress through the project.

The Balsa wood is on order so stay tuned as there will be more to follow in the coming weeks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wing, part 1

Wing, part 3

Completed